Sunday, June 14, 2009

MID-JUNE UPDATE FROM THE ALIZE MANSION

So I can't get into specifics (at ALL), but I've been in New York for two weeks now and the city is entrancing me. I've met up with long lost friends, met new friends, devoured amazing Italian, Mexican, Jamaican, Thai, Cuban and Indian food (and washed it down with countless Alize cocktails), started (amazingly) to feel comfortable in front of a video camera, and made an amazing alliance with who I believe to be my future business partner. 

I want to try this city on for size. A rent-free month in TriBeCa is certainly a nice opportunity to get comfortable, but not so much a real trial. I fly back out for the show's launch party July 7th, and afterward I intend to stay for... well, as long as I can afford to.
I also intend to blog more, and change the focus a little (again). A bit more personal, a little more stylist-ic. I can't disclose any specifics until after the show airs, but hopefully that won't stop me from posting. 

For now though, its high time I went to bed. Its 4am and there's a 9 am call tomorrow. Yikesss!

Good night you princes of New York, you kings of New England.

No comments: